Please i need answer

even its copyright but i give credits to the owners and most of them make money from my videos not me[DOUBLEPOST=1507665501,1507665427][/DOUBLEPOST]one of you tell me please

here is the YouTube replay what u think happen now ?

Dear TR DZ 47,

Thank you for your counter notification. It has been forwarded to the party that sent the takedown notification.

Keep in mind that by submitting this counter notification, you’ve initiated a formal legal dispute process. As such, YouTube will handle this process in accordance with the law. This process takes some time, so we kindly ask for your patience.

Upon forwarding your counter notification to the claimant, we will allow them 10 - 14 business days from this date to respond with evidence that they have taken court action against you to prevent the reinstatement of the video(s) in question.

If we receive no response, after that time period your videos will be restored and the associated penalties on your account will be resolved.

You will receive updates in this email thread about your counter notification's status. You can also check its status within your video manager

- The YouTube Team

Counter-Notification as follows:

Videos included in counter-notification: url

• Display name of uploader: TR DZ 47

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief the material was removed due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which YouTube is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant.

Giving credit to the owners doesn't do anything. You told me before that you got permission to use any content you put up. I chose to assume that was true. Now it sounds like you don't get permission, in which case I'd recommend not uploading any more of your videos, even to a new channel.

That email you got means they accepted your counter-notification, so unless the channel that gave you the strike sues you in court, your video will go back up in about 10 business days, which is October 24th at the earliest.

most of the content i have the permission on it
but with this one is different he has no copyright ...i can't put urls here unfortunately
but please can you check his video and mine ...i use song with different image ...he use cover
just copy past this sentences :
his video :
اغنية ديسباسيتو بكل لغات العالم (النسخة الاصليه) 2018 || despaceto ||
and the song that i use it in my video is this :
「Nightcore」→ "Despacito" (Switching Vocals)
huge difference
[DOUBLEPOST=1507670692,1507670182][/DOUBLEPOST]when he has no prove to submit and he has not sure
does he take strike or not ? cause he gave me false copyright

So yeah, that other channel doesn't own the copyright, so he shouldn't have given you a strike. So as far as the counter-notification goes, you're fine. And no, if you give someone a false strike, you don't get one yourself. Nothing happens to the one giving an illegitimate strike. But if you give enough false strikes, YouTube may take notice and terminate your channel, but I'm not sure how many that is or how long that would take.

What I was talking about is getting permission from the actual copyright owner. From looking at the Despacito video you mentioned, the person who uploaded that can't give you permission to use it because they don't own the copyright to the original Despacito song they used, and unless they got permission, then they shouldn't have put their video up, either, because it most likely isn't Fair Use. They are just making a different song that uses the Despacito composition (the music and notes), which is satire at best, and more likely a remix, which isn't Fair Use.

thanx a lot bro for this answer
and ur right about copyright its not that simple
that's why when i'm done with this s**t of strikes i will open another channel with original content

Back