mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
I will try to keep this as short as I can... any questions add my Skype and ask away! - mrmepeters

Pixelmon is a mine craft mod, you can catch and train pokemon etc... Me and a few others have created a server and made a few gyms spread out across the map. The aim is to pick a starter Pokemon, explore, catch, train and battle in order to win gym badges (just like normal Pokemon)

The server will be open for a month so you have this time to become the best Pokemon trainer you can be! at the end of the month all trainers that have qualified will take part in a tournament to see who the best Pokemon master is!

The series hasn't started as we want as many people involved as we can get. This will be series 2 as series 1 was last year and it went really well! anyone can join and its fun if you like mine craft, Pokemon or collaborating with other gamers... If you are not convinced then check out the trailers on my channel for the series or watch the videos from last series to see what its all about. Comment to apply :) hope to see you Pokemon masters soon!

Back