Gaming Permanent Group team collab !! No sub

AZOZ

Hello
I wanna make a group team so we can play games and record ourselfs for YouTube
I jump into the things I'm looking for so I wont waste your time :-

- First of all, this is gonna be a permanent group like sidemens or something not just couple videos and leaving

- You should be at least 16 years old ( I'm 18 ) but not more than 23 ( I wanna make it as fun and awesome as possible so it's better to be close to each other )

- You should watch us as your friends so we can help each other not to boost your channel only

- I have a PS4 but I dont care if two or more of the group members play on PC or Xbox

- I currently have GTA V , BO3 , And Fifa 16 to play it

- and the only thing i'm focusing more on it is to have quality videos

- and of course and English speaker ( English is not my first language so i still need to learn )

- and be open for Vlogs or challenge videos

I'm sorry if there is too many requirements, but I this is better for the team if we make it :D

btw the channel link doesn't work, but here is the link to it:
youtube.com/channel/UCfXBNRV5GqMjglX9IF0rZDQ

I'm 14 but if you check out my video I look for some reason so much older I don't play minecraft but do play gmod, I play CS:GO and others like skyrim etc. etc so if you wanna hit me up pm me :)

Hey I'm 16 and I would love to join I've looking for a group like this but I do have an Xbox 1 with GTA bo3 FIFA 17 rainbow six etc so if your interested let me know
Thanks

Wassup, I'm 20 and have been taking a pretty long break from youtube but want to get back into it. I've got 100 subs and play on pc. And gta v on ps4. My channel is travjamhunt if you want to check it out.

Hey I'm 16 and I would love to join I've looking for a group like this but I do have an Xbox 1 with GTA bo3 FIFA 17 rainbow six etc so if your interested let me know
Thanks
I'm also down to join this group. I also have an xbone and PC. I play gta bo3 and minecraft on Xbone. I play gmod, minecraft, don't starve and a few other games on PC.

Hey man, I'm 19, and I'm also looking for a permanent group as well, I have both ps4 and pc, u can check out my channel and if ur interested u can contact me @Megzero346 on Twitter or at megzero34 on skype

Back