People never read the description...

I use the description to basically describe the whole video in detail, so people will get the story of the video a bit more.

But on one of my recent videos, people think they are the smart a** by saying something like "NO, how could this even be possible" and "Your title is misleading, this is not true......" and also in tutorials "WELL IT WOULD HELP IF YOU ADDED THE DAMN WEBSITE"

READ THE DESCRIPTION!!! It will answer most of your questions such as, why I made this video, the story before this event and so on.

But people still ask these questions...

Sometimes I have to put some of the important info in annotations, and that still gets ignored.

Other times additional info is added at the end of the video, BUT PEOPLE STILL COMMENT BEFORE THE END!!!

Have you ever had this?

I think the best one was when I made a speedart in photoshop on my gaming/graphics channel and with the title "Photoshop CS6 --------" and someone commented what program I was using *facepalm*

It's alright for me. Some of my recent videos have "Like = You like this series. Dislike = I'm too sexy for you." in the description. If they didn't read and decided to dislike, then they subconsciously found me too sexy for them, they can't handle it.

:tongue: Brilliant!

It's alright for me. Some of my recent videos have "Like = You like this series. Dislike = I'm too sexy for you." in the description. If they didn't read and decided to dislike, then they subconsciously found me too sexy for them, they can't handle it.

Back