People never read the description...

Gamify

I Love YTtalk
I use the description to basically describe the whole video in detail, so people will get the story of the video a bit more.

But on one of my recent videos, people think they are the smart a** by saying something like "NO, how could this even be possible" and "Your title is misleading, this is not true......" and also in tutorials "WELL IT WOULD HELP IF YOU ADDED THE DAMN WEBSITE"

READ THE DESCRIPTION!!! It will answer most of your questions such as, why I made this video, the story before this event and so on.

But people still ask these questions...

Sometimes I have to put some of the important info in annotations, and that still gets ignored.

Other times additional info is added at the end of the video, BUT PEOPLE STILL COMMENT BEFORE THE END!!!

Have you ever had this?

omg I can't even with this...happens all the time LOL!!!...like I do tutorial videos, so most of the time, they need templates..even with a mention that my templates links are listed in the description, i still get comments like..
DO YOU HAVE TEMPLATES?
WHERE ARE YOUR TEMPLATES?
IF WE HAD TEMPLATES IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER
..../rantend

If I ever need people to read my description I'll annotate it or something, so I don't have too much of an issue with this :)
omg I can't even with this...happens all the time LOL!!!...like I do tutorial videos, so most of the time, they need templates..even with a mention that my templates links are listed in the description, i still get comments like..
DO YOU HAVE TEMPLATES?
WHERE ARE YOUR TEMPLATES?
IF WE HAD TEMPLATES IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER
..../rantend
Oi, I was promised a knighthood, where is it!? :(

If I ever need people to read my description I'll annotate it or something, so I don't have too much of an issue with this :)

Oi, I was promised a knighthood, where is it!? :(
OMG LOL!!...Hi? LMAO!! dude..i didn't forget i swear..I was simply thinking of a really awesome name for an awesome knight... OH WTF! i have it now..*runs to update signature* LOL!

People need to learn how to open up them eyes and read thats why youtube allows this feature so like if you miss something that you forgot to talk about in your video you can always put details there but the sad story some people just be to lazy to read I feel like as a content creator if you are very truthful,descriptive,helpful, have great high quality content along with good audio and also i forgot actually knowledgeable to whatever you like talking about then you have done your part despite all the negative comments and ratings!:)

Hmm.....yes, that shall be most excellent!
I even gave you a top spot...true that, I love you my pucker eliminator
forumskv.png

Back