People like me?

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
So, I'm honestly looking inside my own niche. All people who are vloggers, talkers, etc. Just give me a shout. Something that should never happen to me on youtube, but actually is: There's nothing to watch!

unfortunately, I'm not a cat! lol. but seriously, kinda surprised you can't find a new vlogger/talker to watch. i always thought that Youtube was full of them! unfortunately, i'm not a vlog channel, so I can't suggest my own. i'm sure someone will pop up in here! :D

Nothing to watch!? We can't have that :) I'm a vlogger so you can feel free to watch mine if you like. If you need suggestions, I subscribe to waaayyy to many vloggers, etc, so just let us know what channels you like and I'll see if I know any similar.

By the way, your display picture is perfection.

Nothing to watch!? We can't have that :) I'm a vlogger so you can feel free to watch mine if you like. If you need suggestions, I subscribe to waaayyy to many vloggers, etc, so just let us know what channels you like and I'll see if I know any similar.

By the way, your display picture is perfection.
Congrats on 130 I think you and I both do a lot of the same videos. I liked your worst advice ever video :)

I vlog! Well I'm really new to making videos with just 3 out. I like to do small skits and talk about a specific topic for each video.

Depending on what you like to watch, my favorite vlogger is: DexterityBonus

Watching her stuff and the rest of the TGS cast inspired me to start making videos.

I vlog! Well I'm really new to making videos with just 3 out. I like to do small skits and talk about a specific topic for each video.

Depending on what you like to watch, my favorite vlogger is: DexterityBonus

Watching her stuff and the rest of the TGS cast inspired me to start making videos.
Very Nice! I like your channel and think I could see collaborating in the future. Maybe if you were up to it.

I'm just looking for channels to watch. I need help, but I'm not asking for it per se. I just hate cable and need videos to watch. More specifically, videos in my niche.
ahh okay lol i missread but if you like commedians then theres a guy on yttalk and his channel is itskamren very funny guy on my opinion.

Back