People like me?

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So, I'm honestly looking inside my own niche. All people who are vloggers, talkers, etc. Just give me a shout. Something that should never happen to me on youtube, but actually is: There's nothing to watch!

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
unfortunately, I'm not a cat! lol. but seriously, kinda surprised you can't find a new vlogger/talker to watch. i always thought that Youtube was full of them! unfortunately, i'm not a vlog channel, so I can't suggest my own. i'm sure someone will pop up in here! :D

randomlilnikki

Superhero, geek, maker of the loud noises.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Nothing to watch!? We can't have that :) I'm a vlogger so you can feel free to watch mine if you like. If you need suggestions, I subscribe to waaayyy to many vloggers, etc, so just let us know what channels you like and I'll see if I know any similar.

By the way, your display picture is perfection.

Stephen Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nothing to watch!? We can't have that :) I'm a vlogger so you can feel free to watch mine if you like. If you need suggestions, I subscribe to waaayyy to many vloggers, etc, so just let us know what channels you like and I'll see if I know any similar.

By the way, your display picture is perfection.
Congrats on 130 I think you and I both do a lot of the same videos. I liked your worst advice ever video :)

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I vlog! Well I'm really new to making videos with just 3 out. I like to do small skits and talk about a specific topic for each video.

Depending on what you like to watch, my favorite vlogger is: DexterityBonus

Watching her stuff and the rest of the TGS cast inspired me to start making videos.

Reactions: Stephen Levy

Stephen Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I vlog! Well I'm really new to making videos with just 3 out. I like to do small skits and talk about a specific topic for each video.

Depending on what you like to watch, my favorite vlogger is: DexterityBonus

Watching her stuff and the rest of the TGS cast inspired me to start making videos.
Very Nice! I like your channel and think I could see collaborating in the future. Maybe if you were up to it.

Stephen Levy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Very nice way inorder to ask for help but 1 tip is to get to know people first it helps a ton :)
I'm just looking for channels to watch. I need help, but I'm not asking for it per se. I just hate cable and need videos to watch. More specifically, videos in my niche.

Reactions: Back2RespawnYT

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'm just looking for channels to watch. I need help, but I'm not asking for it per se. I just hate cable and need videos to watch. More specifically, videos in my niche.
ahh okay lol i missread but if you like commedians then theres a guy on yttalk and his channel is itskamren very funny guy on my opinion.