Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's come to many peoples' attention that Pearl is no longer an active member.

Pearl will no longer be on the forums, and has closed her YouTube channel. As a result she asked us to close her YTT account. We wish her all the best for the future and if she ever returns she'll be more than welcome back to YTTalk :)

Just to clarify, and to prevent rumours: no she wasn't banned, and she is indeed welcomed back at any time. She'll be missed by many, mostly me!

EDIT: Obviously the details are Pearl's business, but we would ask you respect Pearl and her friends and not start rumours (I know it's easy to speculate). She's still a loved member of the forums!
I was wondering why she hasn't been on I will miss her but I do wish her all the best:)

i subbed to her before, i can see she is a fullscreen partner. What will happen to her partnership now that she closed her youtube channel?

i subbed to her before, i can see she is a fullscreen partner. What will happen to her partnership now that she closed her youtube channel?
No idea. It's most likely that she won't receive payment I guess? Can't be sure. It depends on the terms and conditions she signed to when she partnered with Fullscreen.

It's come to many peoples' attention that Pearl is no longer an active member.

Pearl will no longer be on the forums, and has closed her YouTube channel. As a result she asked us to close her YTT account. We wish her all the best for the future and if she ever returns she'll be more than welcome back to YTTalk :)

Just to clarify, and to prevent rumours: no she wasn't banned, and she is indeed welcomed back at any time. She'll be missed by many, mostly me!

EDIT: Obviously the details are Pearl's business, but we would ask you respect Pearl and her friends and not start rumours (I know it's easy to speculate). She's still a loved member of the forums!
I will miss her too
but Frankie I have a question so if someone wants to leave yttalk he/she an ask the mods to close their account --> will that delete the posts also or only the account will be deleted the account only??

I will miss her too
but Frankie I have a question so if someone wants to leave yttalk he/she an ask the mods to close their account --> will that delete the posts also or only the account will be deleted the account only??

We will only delete the account, unless of course that person has 10 spamming posts alone. But for someone like Pearl, she had almost 8,000 posts so of course we won't delete those because any threads with her posts will also be deleted, meaning other members will lose their posts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back