Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. :) I respect her privacy.
she's not telling me anything anything other than she is deleting her skype and she's sorry and she won't be coming back :([DOUBLEPOST=1368896921,1368896906][/DOUBLEPOST]
she's not telling me anything anything other than she is deleting her skype and she's sorry and she won't be coming back :(
so basically... everything we already knew...

she's not telling me anything anything other than she is deleting her skype and she's sorry and she won't be coming back :([DOUBLEPOST=1368896921,1368896906][/DOUBLEPOST]
so basically... everything we already knew...
I hope she'll come back someday. :/ Sad to see her go. ><

Damn... I hope she is okay :L
she doesn't seem to be... she said she's going through one of the worsts pits of her life :( :( I wish she would tell me more but she just wouldn't... and I guess I won't even be able to contact her soon enough. I told her she can come back to the forum and we all love her, she said she won't be coming back though.... and a few other things I don't feel I should say :( They weren't hopeful though.

she doesn't seem to be... she said she's going through one of the worsts pits of her life :( :( I wish she would tell me more but she just wouldn't... and I guess I won't even be able to contact her soon enough. I told her she can come back to the forum and we all love her, she said she won't be coming back though.... and a few other things I don't feel I should say :( They weren't hopeful though.
Well I guess it's outta our hands now then :( All we can do is hope she will be able to come out of it soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back