Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are worried will...you made the hot list... .I was originally against it but Frankie and Reina looked like they wanted to kill me so we proceeded with putting you on the Hot list.

There better a Cherry on top of that list
267_With_A_Cherry_On_Top_-_detail_panda.jpg

omg. i couldnt believe it. wy did she leave us...
and i would never close my youtube account. (if i would be busy and have no time i would make a post here and on my channel (for the "fans") and let the account acctive but i would be inactive.
and if im ready again i upload a new video. but she have to start from begin ... :(

That's sad.she actually helped me here in the forums when I first started through that thread she posted in the Introduce Yourself section. We hope her all the best.

It's come to many peoples' attention that Pearl is no longer an active member.

Pearl will no longer be on the forums, and has closed her YouTube channel. As a result she asked us to close her YTT account. We wish her all the best for the future and if she ever returns she'll be more than welcome back to YTTalk :)

Just to clarify, and to prevent rumours: no she wasn't banned, and she is indeed welcomed back at any time. She'll be missed by many, mostly me!

EDIT: Obviously the details are Pearl's business, but we would ask you respect Pearl and her friends and not start rumours (I know it's easy to speculate). She's still a loved member of the forums!
I hope she left because she found that youtube wasn't her passion and started to move in direction of something greater,i didn't know her but i wish her the best anyway.

Aww....man! really? I never really got to know Pearl, but her little video on how to introduce yourselves on the forums.... awww...I loved her from afar! I really wish I could of gotten to know her. Anyways, I hope everything is okay with her...but now I'm bummed I will never get to know the greatestness that is Pearl beyond...her how to introduce yourself video.... :( she'll definitely be missed.

I'm sorry to see you go Pearl.. :( I'm still relatively new here since I joined less than a week ago. If you do come back you will always be welcome and I wish the best of your pursuits in life. :)

-Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back