Gaming PC / Xbox 1 [1K+ Subscribers]

But if you do the math that's a much higher viewership to subscriber ratio than I'm pulling on my channel, not to mention the little stunt youtube pulls with my sub count every time I upload

It happens to me as well but you can't let that beat you. Use what you've got to get in touch with people that can and like you enough to help out. My channel is heavily collab-based for that reason. I enjoy playing with others.

It happens to me as well but you can't let that beat you. Use what you've got to get in touch with people that can and like you enough to help out. My channel is heavily collab-based for that reason. I enjoy playing with others.
You're totally right, and I've been taking steps to increase my viewership, I actually just hired an artist to draw me some stuff for me to make some new channel art with, I'm also going to start adding webcam to my videos too give them a more personal feel etc. Also going to expand into doing some Anime abridged series too seeing as I had so much fun making one a month back. I also do know some pretty big youtubers, one of them is at 1mill and actually used to post on these forums a bunch lol, we keep talking about doing a collab but we're both always busy. Thanks for the kind words though

You're totally right, and I've been taking steps to increase my viewership, I actually just hired an artist to draw me some stuff for me to make some new channel art with, I'm also going to start adding webcam to my videos too give them a more personal feel etc. Also going to expand into doing some Anime abridged series too seeing as I had so much fun making one a month back. I also do know some pretty big youtubers, one of them is at 1mill and actually used to post on these forums a bunch lol, we keep talking about doing a collab but we're both always busy. Thanks for the kind words though

No problem! I have contacts of my own. I used to stream and play games with a friend who hit 400k recently. I'm friends with a high-ranking voice actress as well.

Nice! I find the hardest part is figuring out how to ask for help
Through indirection, mainly. That's how I go about it, usually. Exchange favors with friends who may know these people, but do it with discretion and a genuine spirit of wanting to help.

Back