Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming PC / Xbox 1 [1K+ Subscribers]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GBeeTV, Jan 12, 2017.

1. GBeeTV
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    Hello everyone, hope you're all having a great day!

I'm looking for people to work with long term, not one point and shoot and done. A long lasting relationship where we can both benefit from a number of titles.

I would like someone as close to my genre as possible. By my genre I mean 5-10 min let's plays / gameplays / challenges whatever with some post production.

We'll both gain a lot more traction if our subscribers get the same product in a different package and flavor rather than having someone who only streams CoD and uploads the raw files on YouTube.

Requirements

- Fluent English
    - Quality Microphone
    - Mature
    - Same Genre
    - No set subscriber number but understand there's needs to be something in it for me. Steady growth is what I'm looking for mainly.

Thanks for reading!

2. The Clark Knight
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $16
    What kind of Xbox games do you tend to play?

3. BigHead
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $10
    Hey this is exactly the type of person im looking for man, hit me up on skype i would love to collab!

BIGHEADBARNETT - is my skype

4. Sibernethy
    Questin' for a Jestin'
    Cash:
    $141
    What games do you have? :)

5. Abstract Gaming x2
    Cash:
    $17
    Hey man I would be down to do some videos together. What is the best way to contact you so we can talk more about it.

6. redfirm
    Cash:
    $19
    hey, how come you got so many subs but so little views? any reason for it?

7. GBeeTV
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    Depends on the video and I got a shoutout from Incredilag told people to subscribe to me which kinda overshot the loyal audience but I'm stil way better off than before.

Vids tend to get 100/150 views in 24 hours something that never used to happen and I'm steadily gaining subscribers now because of it
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 13, 2017 ---
    I'll add u tomorrow thanks!

Doesn't matter I can buy whatever or we can play golf or something like you did on your channel, if you have Twitter could you drop a follow and DM me? @GBeeTV please

8. Olroy
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $142
    Less views then subs, I totally know the feel, got 10K subs but I only get around 1000-1500 views a video lol, I gotta make some really clicky stuff if I want to get more views, something I absolutely hate doing

9. Sibernethy
    Questin' for a Jestin'
    Cash:
    $141
    That's not bad at all, actually. I have 600 subscribers and I average 100-200 per video. I consider that an achievement.

10. Olroy
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $142
    But if you do the math that's a much higher viewership to subscriber ratio than I'm pulling on my channel, not to mention the little stunt youtube pulls with my sub count every time I upload