Gaming (PC) Looking For A Loyal Group To Make Funny Moments With!

Hey ultra, can you send me a link to one of your videos? The link to your channel isn't working! Also Xanderin, just checked your gta video and I liked it, I'm also from the UK if you wonna play some games?

yeah i create a lot of funny moments of footage, and i get lots of good reviews for it as well, my skype is mks37lotuspc

Well I'd like to join too if you're still searching for people. I'm from Germany so thank god we only have one hour difference xD

Yo lethality, yeah I'm still looking for players. Have a few guys now so should be good! Add my Skype and we can talk on there! It's AnnableLecter. Bare with me though and I'm moving my sister out the house and my set up is moving so everything should be back to normal by the end of the week hopefully :)

Hey, It'd be a pleasure to join your Group, I'm 21 and have all the games you listed, except Rainbow six, the only problem might be that I'm on the West coast of the USA and you're a good 8 hours ahead.

Hey dead bread, your link to your channel isn't working dude, could I get one to check you out? Also Yeah that's quite a time difference. That would mean you recording in the morning with us?

Back