Gaming (PC) Looking For A Loyal Group To Make Funny Moments With!

AnnableLecter

Alright, Wassup Everybody! My name is AnnableLecter and I'm writing on here today to try and find some cool people to play games with and make some awesome content together! My main Youtube inspirations are people like Vanoss, H20 Delirious, Cartoonz, Daz Games and so on. All of these guys are really energetic so if you are wanting to record with me then you need to be able to have fun and energetic! No fun police please xD

Games I play:
GTA
Golf with friends
Evolve stage 2
Gmod
Dead by daylight
Left 4 dead 2
Rainbow Six Siege
And many more...

I also don't mind purchasing any other games you might want to play! Plus I also want to play Gang Beasts.

Requirements:
- I'm 22 years old so I would like to play with others of a similar age or if you are younger then you must be mature for your age (please no squeakers)
- Must have a good quality mic and be English speaking.
- Must be commited to recording videos on a regular basis and not let others down all the time by not showing up!
- Must be able to have fun and laugh at stupid s**t, nobody to try hard please that isn't what this is all about!
-Sub count does not matter as long as you make good content and are cool!

I'm from the UK myself but I have collabed with others from the US before so time zones can be worked out!

Ok so this is getting quite long right now but I'm going to finish this off by summing up that i'm just looking for a great bunch of people to play games with on a regular basis and make friends. Nothing try hard just plain and simply fun with funny content! I have videos on my channel of others i have collabed with on DBD and Golf with friends so go check them out and if you are interested give me a shout with your skype name.

Catch you later!

I don't like adding my Skype on public forums[DOUBLEPOST=1472154750,1472153865][/DOUBLEPOST]is ur E-mail jai.Boxer ??

No worries Rawoz, here is mine : AnnableLecter :)

AND I'm guessing you want to play some games Dino? I'll add your Skype :)

Back