Gaming PC Gaming Group (2800+ Subs)(No Sub Requirement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ItsKolapo im interested in collabing. im looking to recording more gaming videos and am looking to collab with other youtubers, i have cod bo3 on ps4 and for PC i have DayZ, H1Z1, Gmod, CS:GO and Minecraft! Dm me on Twitter @ItsMythix_YT if you're interested

Hello everyone, my name is Kolapo and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. The group I'm in right now has a five people, but only about two of us are active. I want to add more people that get on everyday of the week and play a bunch of different games. I'm not looking for YouTube partners, but friends I can chill with.

The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Skype.

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)
- Unturned (PC)
- Black Ops 3 (PS4)

I'm looking for people 13 and older, I am 15.
Do you play Dead by Daylight?
What are the games you play?

Yo whats up channels alike I am looking for someone to collab with Monday-thursday that are able to do in the am (Eastern standard time) is the zone i live in you don't need to be in the same zone but hit me up with a message on twitter @calamityking69 or ps4 @imight69ya to work something out. I have a ps4 with bo3 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 COD IW and Modern Warfare Remastered TitanFall 2 Naruto Shippuden UNS 4 I'll be getting Battlefield 1 and fifa 17 on black Friday.

Hello my name is Cevex as you can tell by my username and it would be could if i could join your group. I currently just started out this channel but, I did have 2 older channels that had 200 and the other 800 subs. They were both minecraft channels but i have gotten board of minecraft and i have moved on to other games such as GTA V, CS:GO, GMOD, Etc.. all on PC. i currently Have 18 subs but my channel is about 3 days old. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope im allowed into the group

Yo whats up channels alike I am looking for someone to collab with Monday-thursday that are able to do in the am (Eastern standard time) is the zone i live in you don't need to be in the same zone but hit me up with a message on twitter @calamityking69 or ps4 @imight69ya to work something out. I have a ps4 with bo3 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 COD IW and Modern Warfare Remastered TitanFall 2 Naruto Shippuden UNS 4 I'll be getting Battlefield 1 and fifa 17 on black Friday.
Man, if only you had as pc with all those games :/

Dream I have csgo h1z1 warframe paragon league of legend on pc if interested? Please note I'm not that good at them since I haven't played them as much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back