Gaming PC Gaming Group (2800+ Subs)(No Sub Requirement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, my name is Kolapo and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. The group I'm in right now has a five people, but only about two of us are active. I want to add more people that get on everyday of the week and play a bunch of different games. I'm not looking for YouTube partners, but friends I can chill with.

The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Skype.

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)
- Unturned (PC)
- Black Ops 3 (PS4)

I'm looking for people 13 and older, I am 15.

Im interested.Im 23 years old and i have been doing youtube for 2-3 years.My main channel have around 20 000 subs and i started doing videos on english.I wanna to do mostly funny videos,montages and such .Im playing mostly gta 5 ,cs;go,gmo and minecraft.Tell me if you want to try to make a video.
My english channel is Pepelnik HD and not nikigames2.

Hey, I hear you're interested in someone to play games with? I play Minecraft and have a kinda small youtube channel, It would be great to have someone to chill with and play some MC.
Thanks, Callidrak.
email me at Callidrak@gmail.com

Hey dude! I would love to collab with you guys! I currently have all of the games that you talked about and a really good computer and a microphone! :D

Sadly i have few to none subscribers at the moment since I just created a new channel. On my old channel over the past few years i managed to get 25k subs but I am only planing to work on my old channel for many reasons! Let me know if you are still interested.

Hello everyone, my name is Kolapo and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. The group I'm in right now has a five people, but only about two of us are active. I want to add more people that get on everyday of the week and play a bunch of different games. I'm not looking for YouTube partners, but friends I can chill with.

The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Skype.

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)
- Unturned (PC)
- Black Ops 3 (PS4)

I'm looking for people 13 and older, I am 15.
Hey man. I don't know if you are still watching the thread but if you are...
Then probably we should collab. I am looking for people to record Gmod and minecraft with to probably make funny moments videos or something else...
But anyways if you are interested. Quote back.
Regards
Ray
Stay Awesome

I am Michael, AKA AlphaDerp and I am 18. I play BO3, Minecraft, and CS:GO and I would love to join your group! Hmu on Skype @ AlphaD3rp

Hello I'd like to collab if I am worthy. I am 16 and female. I know my videos are from 5 months ago, I had family stuff going on and I did not like the quality of my videos, since then I have gotten a better mic and recording and editing software. I hope to hear back from you. My skype is zombiekyttie00

Im 18
Im out of school
I live in the US
I have a good microphone (Rode NT-USB)
I have good internet
I have skype, curse, razer comms, and discord ( All four are LochnessGaming)
I have gmod, l4d2, minecraft, GTAV, CS:GO, Unturned, and a ton of other games
I have a xbox 1, ps4, wii u, laptop, and a pc
I do know how to host a minecraft server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back