Gaming PC Gameplay Collab! Variety of Games, MC plus any others!

Sup peeps, My names Sam, Im 17 and play a bunch of games!

I Run a youtube channel and have 323 subs (at the time of writing this!) I am growing by 1-3 a day, and am looking for a youtuber to collab with.
Only requirements are you must have 250+ subs, otherwise, there is no point for me!
You must also not be boring on the camera, so no monotone! And lastly, fun to be around, oh and be consistent!
Hope loads of people reply! Need some collabs!
Peace Mr P.

Hey bud
Your link to you yt channel doesn't seem to work, so maybe you should fix that :)
I have a gaming channel, but only got 21 subs so i don't really match your requirements, but if you would like to run some games at some point, then i'm up for it :)
My gaming channel is called "Hygginus" :)
Have a good one

Hey bud
Your link to you yt channel doesn't seem to work, so maybe you should fix that :)
I have a gaming channel, but only got 21 subs so i don't really match your requirements, but if you would like to run some games at some point, then i'm up for it :)
My gaming channel is called "Hygginus" :)
Have a good one
Thanks for your reply bro and the heads up! As for the subs I'm sorry, we can play some games and you are welcome to add me on discord (Mr Patriotic). I I like playing with you we could end up recording anyways! As I said thanks for commenting! May I ask how old you are?

Thanks for your reply bro and the heads up! As for the subs I'm sorry, we can play some games and you are welcome to add me on discord (Mr Patriotic). I I like playing with you we could end up recording anyways! As I said thanks for commenting! May I ask how old you are?
Could definitely be up for it. What kind of games do you play? I am 22 :)

hey bro, I'm very interested into this idea, but I don't nearly come close to the sub requirement(23 subs).I have actually not uploaded videos in a log time, but I am looking to get back into youtube and I think this is the perfect way to get back onto the grind. I'm 18 years old and I hope you consider letting me play and hangout with you!

Sup peeps, My names Sam, Im 17 and play a bunch of games!

I Run a youtube channel and have 323 subs (at the time of writing this!) I am growing by 1-3 a day, and am looking for a youtuber to collab with.
Only requirements are you must have 250+ subs, otherwise, there is no point for me!
You must also not be boring on the camera, so no monotone! And lastly, fun to be around, oh and be consistent!
Hope loads of people reply! Need some collabs!
Peace Mr P.
same age same humoer and ( almost ) same amount of subs so im in not kidding check the channel XD

I think You already have a collab mate but if you are still looking for a collaboration hit me up! I have 285+ subscribers and play Minecraft and Roblox!
If you do want to collab with me you can contact me with
Skype - matteo_grixti (MG001)
Discord - MG001 #3671

Back