Gaming PC Gameplay Collab! Variety of Games, MC plus any others!

Mr Patriotic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wou
hey bro, I'm very interested into this idea, but I don't nearly come close to the sub requirement(23 subs).I have actually not uploaded videos in a log time, but I am looking to get back into youtube and I think this is the perfect way to get back onto the grind. I'm 18 years old and I hope you consider letting me play and hangout with you!
Would love to hang out but I have no way of capturing my console screen :([DOUBLEPOST=1505734672,1505734594][/DOUBLEPOST]
same age same humoer and ( almost ) same amount of subs so im in not kidding check the channel XD
Thanks, we'd need to find a way to talk ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1505734794][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think You already have a collab mate but if you are still looking for a collaboration hit me up! I have 285+ subscribers and play Minecraft and Roblox!
If you do want to collab with me you can contact me with
Skype - matteo_grixti (MG001)
Discord - MG001 #3671
Hahah, all the more collabs with awesome peeps the merrier! Have been away so was a tad inactive, but after your comment, I have hit you up on youtube!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Wou

Would love to hang out but I have no way of capturing my console screen :([DOUBLEPOST=1505734672,1505734594][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, we'd need to find a way to talk ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1505734794][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahah, all the more collabs with awesome peeps the merrier! Have been away so was a tad inactive, but after your comment, I have hit you up on youtube!
I play on pc as well! Looking to get into pc games and this would be a great way to!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Did anyone create a group?!?!?!?!? Hit me up on twitter at JayyDaGawd