Gaming PC Collaboration

Merbels

I've Got It
Hi all, my name's Shaun and I'm a gaming enthusiast from the UK! I currently upload Funny Moments Montages to my channel and I'm wondering if anyone here is up for a collaboration?

I don't mind what type of content you produce, how many subs you've got or the quality of your content I'm just looking to meet new people, and possibly make some friends along the way!

Steam: Merbels
Twitter: OfficialAzerax

Important! - I'm 19 and I'm only interested with people over the age of 16!

That's awesome to hear dude! :D I'd love to collab! What kind of games you wanting to most?

Hi all, my name's Shaun and I'm a gaming enthusiast from the UK! I currently upload Funny Moments Montages to my channel and I'm wondering if anyone here is up for a collaboration?

I don't mind what type of content you produce, how many subs you've got or the quality of your content I'm just looking to meet new people, and possibly make some friends along the way!

Steam: Merbels
Twitter: OfficialAzerax

Important! - I'm 19 and I'm only interested with people over the age of 16!

I'd be happy to collab with you. I am 20 so definitely over the age of 16 haha.

Sup mate's. I'd definitely would like to make a collab., although, i'm highly dependant on the game you wanna play as my PC isn't that powerful. :D

That's awesome to hear dude! :D I'd love to collab! What kind of games you wanting to most?
Anything and Everything, I don't want to limit my channel to a small selection of the same games so I'm down for anything.
I'd be happy to collab with you. I am 20 so definitely over the age of 16 haha.
Any way to contact you buddy? :)
Sup mate's. I'd definitely would like to make a collab., although, i'm highly dependant on the game you wanna play as my PC isn't that powerful. :D
Like I said above, anything and everything. I have a good PC so I can run pretty much anything which might come up. :p

Yo Im down, add me on steam: Daykema or join my discord at anytime, we are always on. Not many of us though! Discord: "https : // discord .gg/ aqZ3WJd" <- Without the spaces!

Im 18 and just started youtube, into overwatch mostly but whatever works!

Anything and Everything, I don't want to limit my channel to a small selection of the same games so I'm down for anything.

Like I said above, anything and everything. I have a good PC so I can run pretty much anything which might come up. :p

Yeah, best way is skype. My skype is digicorner.

Hey, how about a flash game? I found a really great one. :)

Awsum! Well we can play anything we think to play then :D

Back