Gaming PC Collaboration

Merbels

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hi all, my name's Shaun and I'm a gaming enthusiast from the UK! I currently upload Funny Moments Montages to my channel and I'm wondering if anyone here is up for a collaboration?

I don't mind what type of content you produce, how many subs you've got or the quality of your content I'm just looking to meet new people, and possibly make some friends along the way!

Steam: Merbels
Twitter: OfficialAzerax

Important! - I'm 19 and I'm only interested with people over the age of 16!

CSJ293

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's awesome to hear dude! :D I'd love to collab! What kind of games you wanting to most?

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all, my name's Shaun and I'm a gaming enthusiast from the UK! I currently upload Funny Moments Montages to my channel and I'm wondering if anyone here is up for a collaboration?

I don't mind what type of content you produce, how many subs you've got or the quality of your content I'm just looking to meet new people, and possibly make some friends along the way!

Steam: Merbels
Twitter: OfficialAzerax

Important! - I'm 19 and I'm only interested with people over the age of 16!
I'd be happy to collab with you. I am 20 so definitely over the age of 16 haha.

Matthew_Greg

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup mate's. I'd definitely would like to make a collab., although, i'm highly dependant on the game you wanna play as my PC isn't that powerful. :D

Merbels

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
That's awesome to hear dude! :D I'd love to collab! What kind of games you wanting to most?
Anything and Everything, I don't want to limit my channel to a small selection of the same games so I'm down for anything.
I'd be happy to collab with you. I am 20 so definitely over the age of 16 haha.
Any way to contact you buddy? :)
Sup mate's. I'd definitely would like to make a collab., although, i'm highly dependant on the game you wanna play as my PC isn't that powerful. :D
Like I said above, anything and everything. I have a good PC so I can run pretty much anything which might come up. :p

Alex Daykema

Reaction score
Yo Im down, add me on steam: Daykema or join my discord at anytime, we are always on. Not many of us though! Discord: "https : // discord .gg/ aqZ3WJd" <- Without the spaces!

Im 18 and just started youtube, into overwatch mostly but whatever works!

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anything and Everything, I don't want to limit my channel to a small selection of the same games so I'm down for anything.

Like I said above, anything and everything. I have a good PC so I can run pretty much anything which might come up. :p
Yeah, best way is skype. My skype is digicorner.

Matthew_Greg

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hey, how about a flash game? I found a really great one. :)

CSJ293

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Awsum! Well we can play anything we think to play then :D

RunicSnowball

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im interested, Im 17 from Ireland, and I have a pretty decent computer and mic.
Skype is eoinmcd14