Gaming PC Collab (1K+ Subs & 18+)

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Sup lads, title says everything basically.

Looking for gaming channels with above or close to 1K subs and 18+

Other qualities I'm looking for are

- Good microphone (I want to put out high quality)
- Someone that's compatible with my sense of humor
- Professional channel (Meaning effort and frequent uploads)

Look at my channel, see if you fit the bill and drop a comment I'll be more than happy to reach out!

Are you looking for a gamer who plays specific games or a specific personality type? What'ya hunting for?

hey! not sure if you're still looking for collabers, Im 21 but don' have 1k+ subs, although i have been gettin decent amount of views per video recently, im looking to get together to make a crew for friday the 13th game

Dude i dont have 1K subs but i have got everything needed (MIC, PC and Webcam) my discord is Rabz#9999

Hey bro id be interested in a collab video if you still wanted too, i make gaming videos and motovlogs, if you wanna let me know

Hi my name is Kevin, I am 17 years old looking for someone to collaborate with, I have 1k subs, but I recently decided to expand my platform of games and I would like it if we could help each other out since I am new to the pc world. I dedicating most of my summer to YouTube and my channel is growing decently right now. I also am dedicated to posting everyday or every other day.Let me know what you think, if you can't contact me through YouTube my email is kmarzan15@gmail.com (I have all the updated equipment to make videos and I have a great sense of humor, so yea lmk)

Sup lads, title says everything basically.

Looking for gaming channels with above or close to 1K subs and 18+

Other qualities I'm looking for are

- Good microphone (I want to put out high quality)
- Someone that's compatible with my sense of humor
- Professional channel (Meaning effort and frequent uploads)

Look at my channel, see if you fit the bill and drop a comment I'll be more than happy to reach out!
I'm down for some gaming,

Yo I am 18 and very interested in collabing I got 160+ subs mainly because of lack of exposure and my channel was made 6 months ago and for a wile I only posted tf2 content but as of 2 weeks ago i quit tf2 and decided to branch out to gmod, , Friday 13th and other pc games. So if you will have me I would gladly collab

discord: Le Pinkie#8774

Back