Gaming PC Collab (1K+ Subs & 18+)

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sup lads, title says everything basically.

Looking for gaming channels with above or close to 1K subs and 18+

Other qualities I'm looking for are

- Good microphone (I want to put out high quality)
- Someone that's compatible with my sense of humor
- Professional channel (Meaning effort and frequent uploads)

Look at my channel, see if you fit the bill and drop a comment I'll be more than happy to reach out!

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you looking for a gamer who plays specific games or a specific personality type? What'ya hunting for?

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey! not sure if you're still looking for collabers, Im 21 but don' have 1k+ subs, although i have been gettin decent amount of views per video recently, im looking to get together to make a crew for friday the 13th game

Rabz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Dude i dont have 1K subs but i have got everything needed (MIC, PC and Webcam) my discord is Rabz#9999

JCamb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey bro id be interested in a collab video if you still wanted too, i make gaming videos and motovlogs, if you wanna let me know

TacosOfDoom

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kevin, I am 17 years old looking for someone to collaborate with, I have 1k subs, but I recently decided to expand my platform of games and I would like it if we could help each other out since I am new to the pc world. I dedicating most of my summer to YouTube and my channel is growing decently right now. I also am dedicated to posting everyday or every other day.Let me know what you think, if you can't contact me through YouTube my email is kmarzan15@gmail.com (I have all the updated equipment to make videos and I have a great sense of humor, so yea lmk)

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup lads, title says everything basically.

Looking for gaming channels with above or close to 1K subs and 18+

Other qualities I'm looking for are

- Good microphone (I want to put out high quality)
- Someone that's compatible with my sense of humor
- Professional channel (Meaning effort and frequent uploads)

Look at my channel, see if you fit the bill and drop a comment I'll be more than happy to reach out!
I'm down for some gaming,

alex salling

Reaction score
Yo I am 18 and very interested in collabing I got 160+ subs mainly because of lack of exposure and my channel was made 6 months ago and for a wile I only posted tf2 content but as of 2 weeks ago i quit tf2 and decided to branch out to gmod, , Friday 13th and other pc games. So if you will have me I would gladly collab

discord: Le Pinkie#8774