Partnership requirements easy with botting?

This is what youtube has stated on there website google youtube current site issues and click other issues and you will see the company stated this...
YouTube employs proprietary technology to prevent the artificial inflation of a video’s viewcount by spam bots, malware and other means. We validate views to ensure the accuracy of the viewcount of all videos beginning with the first view. This validation process becomes publicly visible when the viewcount reaches 300. At this point, the viewcount may slow or temporarily freeze until we have time to verify that all further views are legitimate. Rest assured that the views system is working as intended, and that the viewcount will update as soon as the system has verified the legitimacy of the views.\

I feel like bots are not even capable at coming into the system if what youtube stated is 100% accurate i made a video about this a couple days ago i was very eager to upload it to. I am doing further research on this subject. Education is a great feature to have in this work because lol the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

hmm I seen lot of the videos get past 300 views and they are 45 thousand O__o I wonder why is that not detected by youtube :eek:

You can always tell
1) high portion of mobile views
2) high views but little to no interaction (likes,comments etc)
3) Really high sub:view ratio or view:sub ratio

You can always tell
1) high portion of mobile views
2) high views but little to no interaction (likes,comments etc)
3) Really high sub:view ratio or view:sub ratio

does your network requires analytics of a certain channel to check if the views are being botted or not XD I seen curse have that kind of requirement *screenshot*

does your network requires analytics of a certain channel to check if the views are being botted or not XD I seen curse have that kind of requirement *screenshot*
Well we can look at their stats if they`re already partnered and they can be kicked out.
but if we`re looking at someone who`s just applying it`s usually easy to tell ;)

Bear in mind also that Youtube has a very advanced counterfeit view detection. It is one of the most important parts of maintaining the site's integrity.

They now place a very high focus on audience retention, which is a measure of how much people actually watch the videos.

Bear in mind also that Youtube has a very advanced counterfeit view detection. It is one of the most important parts of maintaining the site's integrity.

They now place a very high focus on audience retention, which is a measure of how much people actually watch the videos.

This is one of the changes in Youtube algorithm right?

So a botted channel have a very low audience retention? thanks

Unless they've paid for a premium botting service that plays the videos for an extended time as well then their actual statistics wont rate very highly and may flag them as possible botters.

Back