Partnership requirements easy with botting?

afaik yes that's why they always disabled those statistics 'cause almost 90% of views are mobile on individual video...

If they are botting, they will lose partnership eventually. The network most likely will also take their money back. I don't know what you are talking about with SB. They don't let botters in their network either. If they notice it, then they will kick you.

There is a big difference from botting and paying places like Google Adwords for promotion and/or having your friend run your videos on his Blogs ;)

I do a lot of Adwords and I have my friend run my videos on his blog, not only do I gain views and subscribers, but I also help his Blogs to get better SEO Rank within Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.

But yeah, in a nutshell, if someone is only getting mobile views then more than likely they are botting, some kind of exploit IIRC.

KGATV is correct ;) Plus, you will feel MUCH MUCH better by getting genuine views from real people, people that may become subs :)

If they are botting, they will lose partnership eventually. The network most likely will also take their money back. I don't know what you are talking about with SB. They don't let botters in their network either. If they notice it, then they will kick you.

I mean the stats you'll see a big fluctuate in their views etc...

You can get into trouble for botting. So don't do it.

It's not me 'cause I no to botting and it s*cks for my taste

KGATV is correct ;) Plus, you will feel MUCH MUCH better by getting genuine views from real people, people that may become subs :)

Yeah.. specially those subscribers :3

Keep on the straight and narrow and always advise those that think of "botting" that it IS against the TOS within YouTube and in the long run, people will be thankful that you were watching out for them :)

Stop worrying about the guy! I'd say let him bot and let him find out the hard way because you DON'T GET PAYED FOR MOBILE VIEWS!!!

Back