Partnership prospects for "newbies"

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Yeah yeah I know, I was just saying that if I was doing it for the money it would be better to just stop then
But I do Youtube videos because it's something that I love to do, the money is not important, plus it would be all reinvested in better equipment
That's the right attitude, there's way too may people jumping onto YouTube with $$$ signs in their eyes. The truth of the matter is, and any partner will tell you, you need thousands and thousands of views per day to even think about making a living of YouTube. You need to create videos because you love doing and if you make a little dosh on the side, well that's a bonus. Your love for creating videos should be your primary driving force not the idea of making money. Making money from your videos is a side effect of good content. If your content is good and you have many views and subscribers then a partner will pick you up. Concentrate on what you produce is 99.9% of the battle. My 2C

Our little life UK

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What benefit does going with someone like socialblade do for your account ? Sorry for jumping into your thread by the way :)

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's the right attitude, there's way too may people jumping onto YouTube with $$$ signs in their eyes. The truth of the matter is, and any partner will tell you, you need thousands and thousands of views per day to even think about making a living of YouTube. You need to create videos because you love doing and if you make a little dosh on the side, well that's a bonus. Your love for creating videos should be your primary driving force not the idea of making money. Making money from your videos is a side effect of good content. If your content is good and you have many views and subscribers then a partner will pick you up. Concentrate on what you produce is 99.9% of the battle. My 2C
Exactly, for now the main reason for me to get a partnership is the thumbnails, channel background and exposure that networks give you, so that I can grow my channel
Better equipment means also better and more enjoyable content, so if I see the partership cannot possibly pay for it, I will purchase stuff with my own savings

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
What benefit does going with someone like socialblade do for your account ? Sorry for jumping into your thread by the way :)
Some of the benefits: Your videos get preference on YouTube searches over non-partnered videos, you get better advertising returns with a partner then by yourself. Even though my revenue is small it's a lot more now than it was with normal monetized videos with the same number of views. Your content is also protected and you have a big brother looking out for you etc. There's probably more ..

Our little life UK

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If I am honest the revenue would be great but what we are after more is promotion and build up of viewers on our channel :)

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I am honest the revenue would be great but what we are after more is promotion and build up of viewers on our channel :)
You also can opt in your channel for the Partner Promotion Program and your videos/channel will be advertised on a number of Google platforms including YouTube.