Partnership prospects for "newbies"

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
I just started out and of course I am serious about my Youtube channel.
My goal is to grow as a channel and if possible make some money from it (for me to invest in improving my equipment), but the growth is important for me.
Fullscreen would be ideal, but it's a partnership for larger channels and any partnership really helps for the growth of the channel.
What would you do in my position? What are my options? Should I opt for partnerships such as SocialBlade that don't have high requirements or what?

Thanks in advance for the answers

not sure you should really read into some networks see what they all offer and decide whatever you think suits you best.

Too bad SocialBlade doesn't really explain it properly, and I guess the pay must be exeptionally bad, under 1$ RPM definetely!

Too bad SocialBlade doesn't really explain it properly, and I guess the pay must be exeptionally bad, under 1$ RPM definetely!
Fullscreen, Inc. does have a fixed CPM rate and I don't recommend going with a network which has a fixed rate.

Maker Studios is 60% but they don't have a fixed CPM.
Up to you which-ever you decide to go with when you meet their requirements, pick the best suiting for you.

Can someone please share quickly the requirement of some Network he knows?

Just read the Sticky on Top of this Forum. After reading through it you should know pretty well which Network to don`t choose and which are recommended. Besides that your Channel is still fresh and doen`t have yet enough Content to probably get added by any of the Networks so you should focus on your Content instead of searching for an Network.

Fullscreen, Inc. does have a fixed CPM rate and I don't recommend going with a network which has a fixed rate.

Maker Studios is 60% but they don't have a fixed CPM.
Up to you which-ever you decide to go with when you meet their requirements, pick the best suiting for you.

I don`t know where you got your Intel from but Fullscreen doesn`t have a fixed CPM.

Yeah exactly, I could reach those views fairly easily.
Would you guys go with them or wait for Fullscreen?

Yeah exactly, I could reach those views fairly easily.
Would you guys go with them or wait for Fullscreen?
Socialblade is pretty decent but I think they're on a 60/40 cut and 1.50CPM. What's good is they give chances to small channels.

Back