Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

• Total voters

RobinHood_3

Reaction score
Really good tutorials! I learned much about it! I hope my channel will grow a little faster using these tips!

Shugamubla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I've gotten over 14,000 subscribers which sounds good, but an incredible percentage of them are inactive so my channel's growth has been stunted. Any tips to help a youtuber in a pit of inactive subscribers?

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I've gotten over 14,000 subscribers which sounds good, but an incredible percentage of them are inactive so my channel's growth has been stunted. Any tips to help a youtuber in a pit of inactive subscribers?
Inactive subscriber's doesn't mean s**t, subscriber's are just a number. Just imagine yourself having 500 subscribers instead of 14,000.

GlacieredPyro

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for all the effort you have put into these guides uberdanger.
It's a massive help for someone lost in the insane amount of information that goes with getting started with a youtube channel.

James E. Tucker

Reaction score
A really clear, well written guide. Thank you for this. I will try to put some of these tips into action in the coming months.

bitscreed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
This guide has really helped cheer me up. I'm stuck in the 0-100 hump and knowing that's a difficult stage to break through has been a much-needed morale boost.

Hunter Maynard

YTtalk Level 99
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Currently i'm working on getting that first 100 subs i'm at 27, but it's difficult for me to draw traffic to my channel.. I wont give up though.!

Reactions: Mr.LEE

bitscreed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm currently stuck around the 83-84 subscribers mark. Sometimes it hits 85 and then someone ubsubs or their account gets closed down. :(

Blinkshot

Reaction score
My channel gains a few subscribers a day automatically and i'm at around the 3100 mark. Unfortunatly it seems that around 2950 are inactive and no longer watch my content. So sad :(