Out of those people who view your videos, how many....

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Of them will likely to subscribe to your channel. Let estimate and give some percentage. As for me, it would be around 5% for every people who watch my videos. Maybe it due to lack of variety video content or it just not engaging enough for viewer to sit through the entire video. How about you guys? I would love to hear it.

Of them will likely to subscribe to your channel. Let estimate and give some percentage. As for me, it would be around 5% for every people who watch my videos. Maybe it due to lack of variety video content or it just not engaging enough for viewer to sit through the entire video. How about you guys? I would love to hear it.
of my 0.15% be subscribe. So your beat mine percent. Maybe it due too me trash videos. I must tried harder.

Just using subs divided by current views, i'm at 8.5%.

of my 0.15% be subscribe. So your beat mine percent. Maybe it due too me trash videos. I must tried harder.

You certainly have a lot of views vs sub count. Are your tags correlated with your title/descriptions? What is your click through rate?

Just using subs divided by current views, i'm at 8.5%.

You certainly have a lot of views vs sub count. Are your tags correlated with your title/descriptions? What is your click through rate?

0.15% is huge for some channels. Mine is 0,002 where as a similar channel which is way bigger in my ''niche'' is at 0,004. Our content isnt engaging but 0.15 is huge if grown naturally for just semi big channels.

0.15% is huge for some channels. Mine is 0,002 where as a similar channel which is way bigger in my ''niche'' is at 0,004. Our content isnt engaging but 0.15 is huge if grown naturally for just semi big channels.
Yeah, I'm positive my number will drop. It's very common for small channels to have this high percentage because obviously there aren't going to be much views.

They are yes. My most watched videos were from when my channel was new and I didn't have CTA prompts. I get x3 more subs per view on my new videos but not as many views. If I'd got it right to begin with I might be in a much better position now.

I've have a 6% views-to-subs ratio, and around 7% of unique viewers subscribe. You can find that out with a little math and analytics.[DOUBLEPOST=1540931235,1540929455][/DOUBLEPOST]JSoul, your sub to views ratio is actually 0.08%

Back