Out of those people who view your videos, how many....

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of them will likely to subscribe to your channel. Let estimate and give some percentage. As for me, it would be around 5% for every people who watch my videos. Maybe it due to lack of variety video content or it just not engaging enough for viewer to sit through the entire video. How about you guys? I would love to hear it.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Of them will likely to subscribe to your channel. Let estimate and give some percentage. As for me, it would be around 5% for every people who watch my videos. Maybe it due to lack of variety video content or it just not engaging enough for viewer to sit through the entire video. How about you guys? I would love to hear it.
of my 0.15% be subscribe. So your beat mine percent. Maybe it due too me trash videos. I must tried harder.

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just using subs divided by current views, i'm at 8.5%.

of my 0.15% be subscribe. So your beat mine percent. Maybe it due too me trash videos. I must tried harder.
You certainly have a lot of views vs sub count. Are your tags correlated with your title/descriptions? What is your click through rate?

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just using subs divided by current views, i'm at 8.5%.

You certainly have a lot of views vs sub count. Are your tags correlated with your title/descriptions? What is your click through rate?
0.15% is huge for some channels. Mine is 0,002 where as a similar channel which is way bigger in my ''niche'' is at 0,004. Our content isnt engaging but 0.15 is huge if grown naturally for just semi big channels.

Reactions: eroM

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
0.15% is huge for some channels. Mine is 0,002 where as a similar channel which is way bigger in my ''niche'' is at 0,004. Our content isnt engaging but 0.15 is huge if grown naturally for just semi big channels.
Yeah, I'm positive my number will drop. It's very common for small channels to have this high percentage because obviously there aren't going to be much views.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
They are yes. My most watched videos were from when my channel was new and I didn't have CTA prompts. I get x3 more subs per view on my new videos but not as many views. If I'd got it right to begin with I might be in a much better position now.

Reactions: eroM

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've have a 6% views-to-subs ratio, and around 7% of unique viewers subscribe. You can find that out with a little math and analytics.[DOUBLEPOST=1540931235,1540929455][/DOUBLEPOST]JSoul, your sub to views ratio is actually 0.08%