old youtube display or a new youtube view

Kinan Media

I've Got It
recently youtube has changed a remarkably different look to its creator, according to a good friend of old youtube view or a new youtube look, give a few reviews and opinions of friends

I hate the new YouTube look. I preferred the nice and simple look of YouTube where you could view everything and get to everything really fast.

I don't understand it, too much blank space and everything is bigger, which makes it a pain to navigate as PC users. It's as if they forced the mobile interface on PCs as well.

I'm not yet fond of the new look. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I think they tried to "unclutter" it too much and made it look sterile and hard to navigate.

i hope i'll get adjusted, but they launched the new layout when it's still buggy. you have to go back to the old version in order to do a lot of things on your channel. for example, try creating a new playlist or reordering one...good luck.

I liked the look but at first I was a little confused where everything was I was trying to go to my emails like I use and I was like where's the email button I found it, I'm starting to get you to it! I do like the look of I just needed to get use to where everything was

thanks to all friends who have expressed his opinion, whatever happens we must follow what is the provisions of Youtube, this is just the opinion who knows seen by youtube admin and it can be input for youtube, because we aside as a maker of youtube video but also as a connoisseur of video video on youtube

Does someone know if there's a way to stop the channel trailer from autoplaying in the new layout? It's driving me crazy. I refresh my homepage a lot to change the layout and this is so annoying. It seems to just autoplay on my own channel and there's no way to see what the layout looks like for my returning subscribers without going back to the old theme... I'm not liking it very much so far but I think it has potential. I'm more a fan of functionality as a creator, I just want to be able to manage my channel as much as possible rather than having those options "hidden" or extra clicks away.

recently youtube has changed a remarkably different look to its creator, according to a good friend of old youtube view or a new youtube look, give a few reviews and opinions of friends

I hated it when it first came out, but two weeks later I'm really loving the new layout. Its very user friendly. The creator studio is basically unchanged anyways

hmm not a fan of the new layout, i am still using the old one but it is only a matter of time before YouTube makes the new one permanent and we would not have the option of sticking to the old one, so till then i am going to keep using the old one, absolutely dislike the whole big font theme and stuff.

Back