Old Partnership Days.

I dont care if i can have a partnership at 0 subs/ 0 views, i want to become a partner myself when i can enter a good partnership (like in the old times), because then i can look back and be proud of what i acomplished :)
But i think that the people that partner with those networks, are the ones that are on youtube just for money :/

I think YouTube should set a 250 view per day requirement, which is the lowest Networks can partner at...
How RPM and ATV can operate the way they do I`ve no idea... I thought RPM`s requirements were ridiculous before They changed...

I liked it when the lowest requirements were 500-1000 views daily, those are the right requirements in my opinion.
If only, that way people would actually put effort into getting/keeping viewers :-(

Well not to play the devils advocate but by making everyone a partner YouTube makes more money and that is their bottom line.

I personally couldn't care either way. I am glad that I can be a partner, because I get custom thumbnails and such that normally I wouldn't be able to use, but I am not going to call myself one, I won't try to adsense or go into networks or all that, try to make money until I feel I have worked hard enough and had enough daily views (I was thinking more 2000 views per day, to make the journey a few years long). I am glad that everyone else can be a partner, because if they are only in it for money, it will show, and they still will not get any money from their attempt, so it wouldn't really matter. I'm glad that everyone has the chance to start off strong, and I think that the people in it for a long haul won't care about money, but rather making quality stuff. So, I have a question, for the people who started before me. Why do you think it matters so much that we can get money now? Does it really make that much of a difference? And, the partnership requirements were as high as you say before you started youtube, do you think there would be as many active members on this site and others like it as there are now?
Just a few questions from an ignorant boy who just started and is glad his channel is the best it can be.

I've been on YouTube since 2007 (I've another account that I created in 2007 before moving accounts in 2010)

Since joining in 2007 I've always wanted to be a full partner, in 2011 YouTube picked a few of my videos to be monetized, then on February 2012 I finally became a full partner. Luckily I got in before it was all phased out in late 2012.

:bounce:

Yeah, I remember when a select few where partners and you had to have thousands subs to get in. You also had to apply to YouTube. I dreamed of being one of those partners even though I probably never would be. Not going to complain though, I'm a partner with Creator X now! :)

Back