Old Partnership Days.

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
I miss the days went partnership was something to work towards,when it had a meaning.
what about all of you? were you making videos then too?

I think YouTube should set a 250 view per day requirement, which is the lowest Networks can partner at...
How RPM and ATV can operate the way they do I`ve no idea... I thought RPM`s requirements were ridiculous before They changed...

I liked it when the lowest requirements were 500-1000 views daily, those are the right requirements in my opinion.

I think YouTube should set a 250 view per day requirement, which is the lowest Networks can partner at...
How RPM and ATV can operate the way they do I`ve no idea... I thought RPM`s requirements were ridiculous before They changed...

I liked it when the lowest requirements were 500-1000 views daily, those are the right requirements in my opinion.
Yeah they are the stats that would actually get money into your pockets! and directly when youtube partnered people properly![DOUBLEPOST=1365951443,1365951406][/DOUBLEPOST]
My first video (2011) was uploaded when partnership was only offered through YouTube themselves :)
Those were the days, I had a channel that got to the original channel requirement, but that was 2 years ago and those viewers are long gone :(

My first video (2011) was uploaded when partnership was only offered through YouTube themselves :)
Nope :p Fullscreen only started in early 2011, but Maker, TGS and Machinima had been partnering channels to their CMS since late 2007 :p
XMediaDigital, Iricom and Styehaul have also been around since ~2010 :p

I do agree that I hate all this 'zero requirements' bull that's popped up lately. As Shane said, it used to be something that you had to work for, and it was something to be really proud of if you achieved it. But now? There's no pride in saying you're a partner because the standard response is: 'who isn't these days?'

I do agree that I hate all this 'zero requirements' bull that's popped up lately. As Shane said, it used to be something that you had to work for, and it was something to be really proud of if you achieved it. But now? There's no pride in saying you're a partner because the standard response is: 'who isn't these days?'
So true, It used to be the thing and a motivation...now the second you join up on youtube you can become partner...its disgusting :(

I do videos because I love too and I didn't have the slightest idea of getting partnered until before my first bday in YouTube, got a 1K views per day average and I tried going to TGN, got rejected once then got a decent 1K views a day consistenly and boom, I got partnered in 2-3hrs. It makes me feel special and recognized. But now, everyone can...be a partner.

YouTube should of just offered the extra features (banner, thumbnails etc) as a different package to the actual Partnerships.

Back