Officially linked my channel with Centus (ForelaDigital)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really unsure what happened in this thread but most of the information provided is not true at all. First of all, I was never banned from this forum so not really sure where you got that from, I have never given a biased opinion towards any networks and if you look through my previous posts you will see that this is the case. Secondly, ForelaDigital is an MCN ran by Kamran Sankey, Creative Nation is Owned and operated by Shane. The network that you joined was Centus network which is a sub network of Creative Nation, ran by Conor.

I'm not sure what grudge some people in this thread hold against any of the mentioned networks but whatever grudge they do hold is held without any solid reasoning. All payments are delivered by ForelaDigital, if you signed and agreed to join Centus it just means that they will help you manage your channel and provide you with features, to make it absolutely clear, payments are not handled by either Creative Nation or Centus, they are handled solely by ForelaDigital.

If you have any further questions regarding any of this or are having trouble understanding then just let me know, if you have deleted your account already then it is a shame you did so without further researching instead of just taking here-say from people that do not fully understand the situation, thanks.

I agree completely with what Matt has to say. The people posting here don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Kevin it was unsensible for you to delete your channel, the linking email took just over 3 days because Kamran was travelling. Usually that is normal for a network.

ghostlyrich First of all I do not know what you have against Centus. I am not a kid, I am fifteen and I have been completely educated over the past 3 months on YouTube Networks. I now know basically everything there is to know, thanks to my peers Matt and Shane.
If you thought Kevin was going to be unhappy, you should of asked our biggest partner (300,000 subs) how happy he is. That would of given you a completely different answer.

Centus is growing at an amazing rate, so who are you to judge me/my network/or networks I am affiliated with. Just because we are content aggregators does not mean we are trash. I have been offered at least 4 opportunities to start up my own VN/PN in the past month from top MCN's. Yesterday, we signed a channel with almost 250,000 subscribers.

The contract is embedded into the application form, and it is perfectly legal. It has been used by ZoominTV for over a year.

Finally, I was not banned from this forum. I have been inactive because I found a new forum which I really like. I occasionally check back here..

Thanks.

I am sorry, I just listened to the people. I know Centus was not fake/scam I just thought it wasn't fit for me and I kinda rushed into it and rushed into deleting my YouTube, oh well many mistakes done last night.

I am sorry, I just listened to the people. I know Centus was not fake/scam I just thought it wasn't fit for me and I kinda rushed into it and rushed into deleting my YouTube, oh well many mistakes done last night.

Hey sorry for any mistakes that happened. I hope you can start off your channel again right!

I agree completely with what Matt has to say. The people posting here don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Kevin it was unsensible for you to delete your channel, the linking email took just over 3 days because Kamran was travelling. Usually that is normal for a network.

ghostlyrich First of all I do not know what you have against Centus. I am not a kid, I am fifteen and I have been completely educated over the past 3 months on YouTube Networks. I now know basically everything there is to know, thanks to my peers Matt and Shane.
If you thought Kevin was going to be unhappy, you should of asked our biggest partner (300,000 subs) how happy he is. That would of given you a completely different answer.

Centus is growing at an amazing rate, so who are you to judge me/my network/or networks I am affiliated with. Just because we are content aggregators does not mean we are trash. I have been offered at least 4 opportunities to start up my own VN/PN in the past month from top MCN's. Yesterday, we signed a channel with almost 250,000 subscribers.

The contract is embedded into the application form, and it is perfectly legal. It has been used by ZoominTV for over a year.

Finally, I was not banned from this forum. I have been inactive because I found a new forum which I really like. I occasionally check back here..

Thanks.
I have nothing against you and I hope it did not come across that way. Thats said, your network runs under multitudes of illegal actions, so that I have a problem with. Also MattZ where have you been? Ya disapeared on us. I had to believe what was told, because I have not seen you or Shane on here in months. Alsp never say, "I am not a kid, I am fifteen" By law you are a minor.

I have nothing against you and I hope it did not come across that way. Thats said, your network runs under multitudes of illegal actions, so that I have a problem with. Also MattZ where have you been? Ya disapeared on us. I had to believe what was told, because I have not seen you or Shane on here in months. Alsp never say, "I am not a kid, I am fifteen" By law you are a minor.

If you can name 1 illegal action I would be very surprised.. Also yes I apologize for the lack of messages lately but I have been very busy, I still read threads on here fairly frequently.

If you can name 1 illegal action I would be very surprised.. Also yes I apologize for the lack of messages lately but I have been very busy, I still read threads on here fairly frequently.
1: It is illegal to have a minor sign a contract without a parent/guardian.
2: False advertising. Not saying it is false, but it is stretched for sure.
sdsi0PP.png

9$ cpm average seems rediculous. This is per monetized views. Not per 1000 views. That needs to be stated on the site.​
High split in gross profits - That is average if not below average​
24 hour support everyday - That was not the case here.
Also, just to note, you fit the definition of a pyramid scheme perfectly. These are also illegal. "A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products orservices to the public.[1][2]"

That was what I a non lawyer found in 5 minutes. I hope you pay your taxes. Also, you guys do remind me a ton of myself, so I do like you for that. For starts, my name is also conner. (spelled differently) And I am also a teen running a business, but I do so without hiring new teen employees under me or trying to sign contracts without legal adults. Sorry for the long post lol

sdsi0PP.png

9$ cpm average seems rediculous. This is per monetized views. Not per 1000 views. That needs to be stated on the site.​
Also, just to note, you fit the definition of a pyramid scheme perfectly. These are also illegal. "A pyramid scheme is a that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of or to the public."

That was what I a non lawyer found in 5 minutes. I hope you pay your taxes. Also, you guys do remind me a ton of myself, so I do like you for that. For starts, my name is also conner. (spelled differently) And I am also a teen running a business, but I do so without hiring new teen employees under me or trying to sign contracts without legal adults. Sorry for the long post lol

Yea, ConnorsCraft can be one of the people to tell you I was trying to contact them and no reply half the time.

sdsi0PP.png

Also, just to note, you fit the definition of a pyramid scheme perfectly. These are also illegal. "A pyramid scheme is a that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of or to the public."

1. I did not have a minor sign the contract, by submitting the contract the person hereby agrees if they are under 18 they have approval from their parent/guardian.
2. We feel that is very high default split for partners. I know of numerous networks offering 50/50 splits.
3. We do have 24 hour support, if I am not online one of my affiliates always is. They just need to contact them.

We thought that people would gather per 1000 views means per 1000 monetized views of course. Most networks do the same, its just less complicated.

Currently I am the only person that works for my network and it is going to stay that way until I form a company in the future. As I said, if he read the contract he would know by applying his parents or guardians give him permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back