Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Not your Typical How to Grow on YouTube Advice.

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by CloudCJay, Sep 5, 2017.

1. CloudCJay
    Cash:
    $24
    Don't get me wrong, I've seen great Retro Gaming channels but they are usually small channels. AngryVideoGameNerd is small in comparison to some other gaming channels because he does a lot of retro games but he is very entertaining to watch. Quality is high, searchability is super low though.

2. Devin
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $15
    Yup, my search ability is probably so low I'm probably not even on the radar. I had the chance to play the new Zelda game when it came out but I didn't wanna do it blind so my mistake I suppose. I have quite the library of games so I'm hoping that'll help me down the road.

3. Mcrocks9
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $53
    One thing I do is I am on a couple of music forums and I always know when new music is going to drop so I will literally wake up early and do a reaction to the song and edit it and then put it up as soon as possible. Especially if an artist that hasn't released in a long time. I have a reaction channel that I do and I also, do tv shows (i.e. Arrow, The Flash, etc). You have to keep a lookout on what's going to be trending. Hope this helps some.

4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $0
    Eh, If I go Viral that's cool. I just do this as a hobby. I guess if the time comes it comes.

CloudCJay likes this.
  5. Masters of Kung Food
    Cash:
    $16
    Great read bro! SEO is probably my main concern right now. I still have no idea why my 2nd most watched video shows up in the 7th-10th page in the search keywords I assumed people are using even though there are a lot of vids that have less views that show up way before mine. Plus is Google Keyword Planner free to use? I haven't figured out that part yet haha.

6. VRONA
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $40
    Yup that's me. Only got 148 subscribers after 4 years, so no where near 1k. Why could that be? I am consistent and I don't do sub4sub. What can I do?

7. CloudCJay
    Cash:
    $24
    Make videos that people are looking for. Usually whatever is hot or whatever is starting to buzz/trend.

8. VRONA
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $40
    I do, but the only ones that get noticed whatsoever are my Pokémon TCG videos, which both broken my channel's record for most views in one day. However they don't get me any subscribers, and due to the high costs I can't make a lot of them.