Not 18

delstacy24

I've Got It
Reaction score
All the "How to use AdSense" Videos are made by 10 y/o sounding kids, no parent would trust that.

I'm very impatient though...
Well I guess you will either figure out how to convince your parents or you will gain a little patience over the next year. Do you have your own checking account? Perhaps your parents could sign up using your financial information. I haven't bothered with an AdSense account yet, so I guess I am not much help on that part.

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think I" have one, but maybe I'll ask my parents to open one up for me once my videos start getting daily views and stuff.

RickKennedyFilms

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Tell your parents after you get Rich and Famous you will not forget them in their time of need :p

delstacy24

I've Got It
Reaction score
People will correct me if I am wrong on this, but it seems to me that not running ads is to your benefit while you are trying to develop a following. Then, after people know you and are wanting more of what you have to offer, it will be more worthwhile for them to sit through an add to see your next video. Look at it like shareware!

Also, once you have reach 100,ooo views or so, you can go to your parents and say "if I had AdSense up and running I would have $250- $300 right now!"

Reactions: RickKennedyFilms

RickKennedyFilms

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
People will correct me if I am wrong on this, but it seems to me that not running ads is to your benefit while you are trying to develop a following. Then, after people know you and are wanting more of what you have to offer, it will be more worthwhile for them to sit through an add to see your next video. Look at it like shareware!

Also, once you have reach 100,ooo views or so, you can go to your parents and say "if I had AdSense up and running I would have $250- $300 right now!"
The reason I took my ads off of course my views are not that high anyway:) but did not want to take a chance on getting banned from using ads being click bombed or some misunderstanding over some copyright, its just not worth the risk I agree wait until you have enough views.