Not 18

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
:crying: I wanted to make an adSense account so I could receive money for ads on my videos and my blog, but im not 18!! :( I hate it, one year away, i have to wait a whole year to make an adSense account :( this is very frustrating, is there any way around this? :(

I fell bad because I spent the whole day looking into this and figuring everything out, just to learn im not old enough to do so.

I know I know, but if I did manage to make a few extra bucks every now and then, it would get me closer to buying the programming books I want and new computer, which in turn would help my videos, I have no REAL skills, so this is my only option ><

I was under the understanding that the parents could open up the adsense for kids....but I have never looked into it myself.

Ya I looked into that but my parents wouldn't like it, they would say things like "I don't trust this, I don't want to give my banking info" even though im pretty sure you dont need to give you credit card info and stuff -.-

I have had mine for over a year now. I have made 10 dollars...my latest video has been making more money though so they just now asked me for my banking info. They still do not payout till you get to 100 dollars though. Maybe if you could get your parents to watch the how to use adsense videos they might feel more comfortable with it. Your parents are probably a lot younger than mine and mine understand it. They are 55-59

I have had mine for over a year now. I have made 10 dollars...my latest video has been making more money though so they just now asked me for my banking info. They still do not payout till you get to 100 dollars though. Maybe if you could get your parents to watch the how to use adsense videos they might feel more comfortable with it. Your parents are probably a lot younger than mine and mine understand it. They are 55-59
All the "How to use AdSense" Videos are made by 10 y/o sounding kids, no parent would trust that.
Wait till you're 18.
I'm very impatient though...

Back