No Commentary Gamers

Let's play without commentary are easy victims seeing as it's hard to claim "fair use" when you don't bring anything to the table yourself, other than recording and playing it. I personally watch Let's Plays with commentary, it's both the game and the personality of the person that keeps me watching.

Personally I never watch lets plays with no commentary.

Watching people play video games is generally pretty boring, I think there needs to be something on top of it to hold interest. Although I have seen people use text instead of voice commentary in an entertaining way.

Hi Everyone

What Do You Think About No Commentary Gamers ? (Gameplays Without Commentary)

And Is It Better Than Gameplays With Commentary ?
much better with commentaries no doubt thats how the youtuber connects with his viewers because if theyre never talking
how are people supposed to learn who you are? lol

i think for no commentary gamers the best way to grow is get new games fast and post the best games scenes before anyone else does.
yeah but it kinda geta a bit too competitive between youtubers and in the end it takes out all the fun i think

I do like this no commentary gamer called Joris Ceoen. He does different kinds of games without any commentary and they still seem entertaining. He also has a big fanbase with I think last I checked, 4,000+ subscribers.

i still say it only works in a str8 forward games like CoD or something like that where there is no need to talk too much and if you add a sick music track then its perfect

Back