No Commentary Gamers

On the subject of no commentary videos, what if you never bothered because you never considered yourself funny/entertaining? I always thought the same (which is why some of mine have no commentary, along with the fact I was struggling for some way to record my voice). Instead I've started saying more about the game and its history in general rather than trying to be funny because well.. it's pretty damn hard to be xD

to me it depends to be honest bcuz if its not a strategy game or something that you have to think like for example a shooter then why not just put a sick beat and let it run lol

If it's a short clip to show something cool then I say it's fine. Any longer than a minute though and I think commentary makes it better.

If it's a short clip to show something cool then I say it's fine. Any longer than a minute though and I think commentary makes it better.
but if its like a COD 15 min clip and the guy playing is bored and like ... ok i`l shoot this guy now ... would you really listen to that or rather listen to thrift shop ? lol

TBH I hate them myself. I like to hear a persona behind the game. If I just wanted to see gameplay I would buy the game. I find myself watching LPs of the same games at times because the people are so different

Silent gamers need to not post 5+ minute videos. They need to edit it down and have a point to the video, like something cool that happened or whatnot. Otherwise, honestly what is the point.

I like commentaries better however, I have come across a few non commentary playthroughs which I found entertaining. They used other visuals such as subtitles to express their opinions and jokes.

Back