Beauty/Makeup No brush makeup challenge collab!

Millie

Reaction score
Lol I figured it out when I replied last. I'm still a new channel but have tons ofbideos back logged and scheduled! So don't judge :p

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
No it's still not working loll.

Click your name in the top right, go to personal details scroll down until you see the area that I posted a screenshot of, and put this UCzFvj0hqBG4xpATwqB6aSIQ in the channel username area and check the box that I circled red in the screenshot

Shalyn

Reaction score
Hi Millie! I'd be interested in this collab if you are interest. Just email me if you are up for it!

Millie

Reaction score
Hi Millie! I'd be interested in this collab if you are interest. Just email me if you are up for it!
Hi Shalyn! MY email has gone bonkers so I have lost your email. However Me and a friend are going to be doing this challenge but will not turn down adding a 3rd person into this collab. If still intrested let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1481053471,1481053402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Shalyn! MY email has gone bonkers so I have lost your email. However Me and a friend are going to be doing this challenge but will not turn down adding a 3rd person into this collab. If still intrested let me know.
Also your channel link in your signature does not work. Look above at the previous comments where someone helped me get mine to work!

Shalyn

Reaction score
Yes, I would definitely be interested in filming this collab with you guys!

HelenMorgan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Millie! I'm Helen ^_^
You have some really great videos on your channel! Your makeup looks are so cool.

I would totally love to be friends and support each other's channels c:
Instagram: LemonBlushed
Twitter: LemonBlushed

ethel curtis

Reaction score
What's up everyone!
I'm looking for an awesome person that enjoys everything makeup and also challenges! If you already haven't seen the no makeup brush challenge going around on the good ol tube, It looks like it would be FUN to film, you basically create a makeup look without using any kind of makeup brush!
Anywhoo given the results and process of my previous collab I would like to take some time and getting to know you, become friends, and so forth. Given my upload schedule videos like this will be going up on tuesdays and as of right now looks like my next available slot would be December 20th. So if you're interested in this collab please email me at : xcallmemilliex@gmail.com.

OR if you're interested in just being friends and support each other find me on social media at:
Twitter: Millie_Heyer
Instagram: Millie_Heyer
Facebook: MillieHeyerYTC

Much love,
Millie <3
nice sharing!!