NICE!!! My comment on Tobuscus' video...

Good going, thats something I think members here should do with the people they meet here, say you had a bunch of people thumbing your comment up you could get some decent extra exposure.
yeah!
today i checked and i have to top rated comment, yet i'm no longer on top. anyone know how this works?

I commented on Tay Zonday's Call Me Maybe video and my comment got 300 likes and I think about 12 subscribers. After a while it disappeared. I even messaged him to ask if he deleted it and to my surprise he responded saying no.

The comment was "He didn't hit puberty, he raped it." Those of you who knows of this guy will understand haha.

9s6m2h.jpg

yeah!
today i checked and i have to top rated comment, yet i'm no longer on top. anyone know how this works?

I guess its just how the system works on youtube. I've have multiple top comments but eventually they will not be top anymore. Did you check and see how many thumbs up you had? and also did you see if the comment was still there or what happened to it?

I guess its just how the system works on youtube. I've have multiple top comments but eventually they will not be top anymore. Did you check and see how many thumbs up you had? and also did you see if the comment was still there or what happened to it?
It still has the most thumbs up, but is no longer on top.

Back