Gaming Newish UK Youtuber, PC and PS4 collabs

Hey Guys and Girls, as part of what i want to do with my channel, i'm looking for a handful of people to join me for Collabs, i am based in the UK and i do work full time, but i'm always reachable and i'm available for recording most evenings and virtually all weekend. I have no real preference of who i want to callab with, as long as we get along i'm happy. The only stipulation is that i ask that if you want to collab with me, you're 18+ as i personally don't agree recording video with kids, nothing against young youtubers, good luck to them, but i just find it weird when they're not fans and even then it's a grey area.

If read this far, then i wanna wish everyone good luck. hope you all get to where you want to be!

Quite a few different ones, CSGO, DayZ, Doom GTAV, Evolve stage 2, Elite Dangerous, battlefield 3+4 star wars battlefront, Mortal Kombat X, R6:siege, The Division, they're just a few of my PC

then overwatch, the division, battlefield hardline, destiny, BO3 (also on PC) elder scrolls online on PS4

Well then. I'd like to play together with you. I also have someone where it's fun to play with so we would be 3 then. I'm 20 and he's (above 18 I forgot his real age xD) so yeah, haven't recorded something yet since we met today so it would make more fun with more people :)
Add me on Skype: hammar15 or Lethality112
Eitherway, I'm the guy with the skullface ^^

Back