Gaming New YouTuber seeking long term friends and collaborations

Aerdonix

Hi my name is Jack or Aerdonix. I am from the UK
I've just recently made my youtube channel (again), now I am looking for people to collaborate with.
I am looking to collaborate with whoever wants to, but I'm looking for regular long term collabs.

The games I play:
X-Plane 11
Fortnite (now and again)
Rainbow Six Siege (I want to get back into it again)
Guild Wars 2
7 Days to Die (I want to try it out)
ARK: Survival Evolved
CS:GO
Euro Truck Sim 2

Requirements:
- No Sub Count (I don't believe in the sub count requirements)
- 16 + (I'm 23)
- A PC (I'm a PC Player, not console)
- YouTube ready audio
- Preferably in a timezone close to the UK, but I can be flexible from time to time

If you wanna play some games, record or stream I'm down, hit me up on discord Aerdonix#0971

I'm also looking to collab with other Youtubers. i have rainbow six siege, CSGO, and 7 ways to die. if your up for it i have discord at Nona's Finale#0325

We are a group, we have our discord group code in our signature. You can contact any member of the team in there or even check out all the other collaborators we've gathered.
Taven518#4203

Will you
We are a group, we have our discord group code in our signature. You can contact any member of the team in there or even check out all the other collaborators we've gathered.

Hey. I have CSGO, Rainbow Six SIege, Euro Truck Sim 2 and Fortnite. Im also from the UK so if your interested then my discord is Kingzzman#7769

Back