Gaming New YouTuber seeking long term friends and collaborations

Aerdonix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi my name is Jack or Aerdonix. I am from the UK
I've just recently made my youtube channel (again), now I am looking for people to collaborate with.
I am looking to collaborate with whoever wants to, but I'm looking for regular long term collabs.

The games I play:
X-Plane 11
Fortnite (now and again)
Rainbow Six Siege (I want to get back into it again)
Guild Wars 2
7 Days to Die (I want to try it out)
ARK: Survival Evolved
CS:GO
Euro Truck Sim 2

Requirements:
- No Sub Count (I don't believe in the sub count requirements)
- 16 + (I'm 23)
- A PC (I'm a PC Player, not console)
- YouTube ready audio
- Preferably in a timezone close to the UK, but I can be flexible from time to time

If you wanna play some games, record or stream I'm down, hit me up on discord Aerdonix#0971

Nona's Finale

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm also looking to collab with other Youtubers. i have rainbow six siege, CSGO, and 7 ways to die. if your up for it i have discord at Nona's Finale#0325

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
We would try to add you on discord but it doesn't allow others to add you.

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
We are a group, we have our discord group code in our signature. You can contact any member of the team in there or even check out all the other collaborators we've gathered.

Reactions: TavenGaming

TavenGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
We are a group, we have our discord group code in our signature. You can contact any member of the team in there or even check out all the other collaborators we've gathered.
Taven518#4203

Will you

Kingzzman

Reaction score
Hey. I have CSGO, Rainbow Six SIege, Euro Truck Sim 2 and Fortnite. Im also from the UK so if your interested then my discord is Kingzzman#7769