Vlog New to YouTube! Any Vloggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1ck16

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Love the family vlogs on here, keep up the great work guys!

Richie O'Donnell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! We are a new vlogging channel to YouTube we started about 2 weeks ago and have about 60 subscribers! We would love to collaborate or do shout outs with other vlogging channels! If you like our channel, let us know and we can set something up :)

VeeFamily Tv on youtube!
Hey There! We are also a relatively new vlogging channel located in south florida. I really like the content of your channel! I'd be interested in doing shout outs or collabs in some way! Definitely let me know! :D

Reactions: Melissa Oberholtzer

Ashley_MarieXO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! We are fairly new at vlogging although I don't vlog everyday. I would be interested in doing some sort of collab/shout out with you! :)

r1ck16

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm a new vlogger from Manchester, UK. Up for doing shout outs or remote collabs with anyone that isn't in the UK. Please let me know if you are interested!

Reactions: Drew Myers

Katie Jade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm a small UK vlogger and would definatley be intrested in collabing :)

Ermelin

Reaction score
Hi, we are new at vlogging as well. We do daily vlogs. We love to do collabs and/or shout out.

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
We
Hey everyone! We are a new vlogging channel to YouTube we started about 2 weeks ago and have about 60 subscribers! We would love to collaborate or do shout outs with other vlogging channels! If you like our channel, let us know and we can set something up :)

VeeFamily Tv on youtube!
We're new to YouTube as of about 2 months ago! We'd love to get to know you and put something together. I'm not sure if you're in the Family Friendly Vloggers group on Facebook but my wife and I have been featuring other Vloggers on our blog. We'd love to work together! If you're interested let us know :)
LiftLaughLove.org/featured-friday-form

Melissa Oberholtzer

Reaction score
We started vlogging our little family two months ago! We would love v any hel and would do a shout out or two as well. Please check us out channel :The O Family.

Let us know how we can help anyone out! We're needing some ourselves![DOUBLEPOST=1470949723,1470948984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey There! We are also a relatively new vlogging channel located in south florida. I really like the content of your channel! I'd be interested in doing shout outs or collabs in some way! Definitely let me know! :D
We live in Texas and started vlogging two months ago! Would love to do a shoutout or collaborate! We are new at this ![DOUBLEPOST=1470950039][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are new to vlogging as well! Just started last month so we are super small still but having lots of fun! We'd be interested in a collab if you didn't mind that our audience is tiny right now!
Same here! We started two months ago![DOUBLEPOST=1470950191][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have a very cute little family! Me, my wife and our daughter vlog daily! :) If you are interested, we would love to do a trade shoutout / collab type thing! :) Hope you are having a great day! Our channel is Mabel's Moms

We would love to collaborate. We're a family of four from Texas and would love to get a little help and try to help someone else, even if we have a small audience!

Rocky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just saw all of your responses! If anyone would like to do shout outs for each other let us know, we can do a shout out for your channel and add a link to your channel in our description box and you can do the same for us!

I would gladly as well shout you out on my channel if you do mine as well ☺

Colormyfootsteps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My husband and I do vlogging and travel videos! We would love to connect with others. It's always great to support one another!

Status
Not open for further replies.