Vlog New to YouTube! Any Vloggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh, cool! That is still good figures :) Keep going! Just checked the website, and seems cool. Do you work on that as a job or is it just a side thing? But whatever it is, it is impressive aha :D
Its a hobby of mine while I go to college. Alot of talented individuals with us, truly a great bunch. I appreciate the positive feedback :) much love mega

Eric Bieller

Adventurer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Guys, just peeking it at this thread. Congrats on the growth since February! We started around then as well :)

Anyways, always up for a remote collab or a shout out. We've done a few intro swaps with others which worked out well. Shoot us a dm or an email if you'd like to do something! eric at theendlessadventure.co

Reactions: Craig Kent
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We are new to vlogging as well! Just started last month so we are super small still but having lots of fun! We'd be interested in a collab if you didn't mind that our audience is tiny right now!

Monsoon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! We are a new vlogging channel to YouTube we started about 2 weeks ago and have about 60 subscribers! We would love to collaborate or do shout outs with other vlogging channels! If you like our channel, let us know and we can set something up :)

VeeFamily Tv on youtube!
I see you guys are up to about 400 subs. great job guys. would love to collage with your fam. We have a family to family challenge if you are up for it. Nothing too crazy.[DOUBLEPOST=1465849981,1465848779][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are new to vlogging as well! Just started last month so we are super small still but having lots of fun! We'd be interested in a collab if you didn't mind that our audience is tiny right now!
Hey guys. love yer blogs. We subbed. You guys are about where we are in start time. FUN. many daily! thats so crazy! i am trying 2 a week right now and working up to a daily.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see you guys are up to about 400 subs. great job guys. would love to collage with your fam. We have a family to family challenge if you are up for it. Nothing too crazy.[DOUBLEPOST=1465849981,1465848779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys. love yer blogs. We subbed. You guys are about where we are in start time. FUN. many daily! thats so crazy! i am trying 2 a week right now and working up to a daily.
Oh thanks! Do you guys live in AZ? I watched the video link and looks like AZ footage! lol We subbed you too :)

PhrankieShawnda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally a daily vlog forum. I'll be checking out several of you. Like do the same for my husband and I. We are trying upload every to times a week.

Rocky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i really enjoyed your guys vlogs! I just started mine as well and I was wondering if you guys would love to collaborate or give me a shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.