Vlog NEW TO VLOGGING! Also Meetups with other UKTubers

CodeSly

HAI SO I'M LIKE totally new to vlogging! I also happen to live in the UK and would like help from anyone who does this already for tips and advise and if possible a colaboration! I'm also down to meet up in person and do videos together! I'd love to meet and make friends with people in person to build my own group c: <3

Oh man I wish I was in the UK! I do a little vlogging. Just checked out your channel though! There's so many ways to do vlogs! I'm sure you'll do well in your en devours!

HAI SO I'M LIKE totally new to vlogging! I also happen to live in the UK and would like help from anyone who does this already for tips and advise and if possible a colaboration! I'm also down to meet up in person and do videos together! I'd love to meet and make friends with people in person to build my own group c: <3

Hey I am also from the UK, just checked out your channel and some really cool content. I really like the design/brand of things. PS, you need to ammend your channel link for your profile as it takes you to unknown, I think use UCEc4pJsE2v5zSY6Lc8kVm0Q and select channel from the tick box under putting the above youtube user link ;)

Hellooooo
YouTuber from the wilds of Scotland here. I'll be going to York's Aesthetics Film Festival this year.... Just an FYI :D

Yoo From the UK - London Capital I'm also a vlogger as well would be nice to chat to other vloggers from the UK

Back