Vlog NEW TO VLOGGING! Also Meetups with other UKTubers

CodeSly

Reaction score
HAI SO I'M LIKE totally new to vlogging! I also happen to live in the UK and would like help from anyone who does this already for tips and advise and if possible a colaboration! I'm also down to meet up in person and do videos together! I'd love to meet and make friends with people in person to build my own group c: <3

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh man I wish I was in the UK! I do a little vlogging. Just checked out your channel though! There's so many ways to do vlogs! I'm sure you'll do well in your en devours!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HAI SO I'M LIKE totally new to vlogging! I also happen to live in the UK and would like help from anyone who does this already for tips and advise and if possible a colaboration! I'm also down to meet up in person and do videos together! I'd love to meet and make friends with people in person to build my own group c: <3
Hey I am also from the UK, just checked out your channel and some really cool content. I really like the design/brand of things. PS, you need to ammend your channel link for your profile as it takes you to unknown, I think use UCEc4pJsE2v5zSY6Lc8kVm0Q and select channel from the tick box under putting the above youtube user link ;)

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hellooooo
YouTuber from the wilds of Scotland here. I'll be going to York's Aesthetics Film Festival this year.... Just an FYI :D

CoraHarrison

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm based in the UK and would love to hang out with other vloggers / YTers

Sketch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Yoo From the UK - London Capital I'm also a vlogger as well would be nice to chat to other vloggers from the UK