KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Hey tubers!

I have been changing the way I make my thumbnails in my last couple of videos.

I did a lot of research and I read that simple is better. So I've been making them bigger and brighter, with one word text.

Opinions?

You can see my old thumbnails on the channel too to compare

Your thumbnails are very tempting! There's something magic about fonts, images used and more that make a world of a difference. I don't know why but some thumbnails are just CLICKABLE. Yours definitely fall in this category and they look great! The 3D/masking effect is cool and the text is large and colorful. Nice choice of images as well :)

Hey, I really like your Thumbnails, they are very clickable and I love the colours :D I think I need to start doing the same thing with my thumbnails :D

Your Thumbnails look pretty great, good use of colour and layers make them stand out nicely. My only small tip is to add a line border or outline around your letters. This will make them a lot more defined and also separate them more from the images underneath making it a little easier to read.

Your Thumbnails look pretty great, good use of colour and layers make them stand out nicely. My only small tip is to add a line border or outline around your letters. This will make them a lot more defined and also separate them more from the images underneath making it a little easier to read.
That's a pretty good tip! Thanks!

Back