New Thread for New Videos or Same Thread with Multiple Videos

ImaginarySidekick

I've Got It
I just have a question about promoting your vids on YTtalk. I usually just post a new thread every once in a while with my new videos, but I see that some people post a single thread, then update that same thread every time they post something new. What do you guys think is the better strategy?

I don't think anybody watches the posted videos. I post videos in new threads pretty often but none get viewed :[

Yeah I know what you mean. I really do enjoy making videos and entertaining the few viewers that I do have, so I'm trying to be patient with my channel's growth. But I do wish that there were better ways for me to get my stuff out there.

Yea i make a new thread each video other wise it isnt on the top 10 newest threads and even that doesnt get alot if views now that its on a seprate tab to check

People do watch them but most might not comment on the video on YouTube or on here, I watch loads but I rarely comment unless something provoked a response out of me. The best thing anyone can do is just be a regular member here, people naturally take a look at your channel that way and are far more likely to become a fan, at least in my opinion.

People do watch them but most might not comment on the video on YouTube or on here, I watch loads but I rarely comment unless something provoked a response out of me. The best thing anyone can do is just be a regular member here, people naturally take a look at your channel that way and are far more likely to become a fan, at least in my opinion.

Be active to get activity haha i like it!

Cool Michael. Good advice there too. Yeah that's probably what I'm going to do. Try to be more active in general. Just gotta be patient I suppose.

I don't think anybody watches the posted videos. I post videos in new threads pretty often but none get viewed :[

I get views from them. It all depends on a catchy title and the time of day.

You can make a new thread each time -- users are limited to 3 posts a day anyhow :)

I get views from them. It all depends on a catchy title and the time of day.

You can make a new thread each time -- users are limited to 3 posts a day anyhow :)

Yeah, that's mostly what I was wondering. I think I'll probably stick with the new thread every time thing. I wasn't really planning on posting more than one at a time anyways, so that makes sense.

Back