New Thread for New Videos or Same Thread with Multiple Videos

ImaginarySidekick

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I just have a question about promoting your vids on YTtalk. I usually just post a new thread every once in a while with my new videos, but I see that some people post a single thread, then update that same thread every time they post something new. What do you guys think is the better strategy?

Rehoma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I don't think anybody watches the posted videos. I post videos in new threads pretty often but none get viewed :[

ImaginarySidekick

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah I know what you mean. I really do enjoy making videos and entertaining the few viewers that I do have, so I'm trying to be patient with my channel's growth. But I do wish that there were better ways for me to get my stuff out there.

Reactions: Rehoma

Rehoma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean. I really do enjoy making videos and entertaining the few viewers that I do have, so I'm trying to be patient with my channel's growth. But I do wish that there were better ways for me to get my stuff out there.
You're so right man! I feel exactly like that.

Reactions: ImaginarySidekick

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yea i make a new thread each video other wise it isnt on the top 10 newest threads and even that doesnt get alot if views now that its on a seprate tab to check

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People do watch them but most might not comment on the video on YouTube or on here, I watch loads but I rarely comment unless something provoked a response out of me. The best thing anyone can do is just be a regular member here, people naturally take a look at your channel that way and are far more likely to become a fan, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: ghostlyrich

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
People do watch them but most might not comment on the video on YouTube or on here, I watch loads but I rarely comment unless something provoked a response out of me. The best thing anyone can do is just be a regular member here, people naturally take a look at your channel that way and are far more likely to become a fan, at least in my opinion.
Be active to get activity haha i like it!

Reactions: Michael

ImaginarySidekick

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cool Michael. Good advice there too. Yeah that's probably what I'm going to do. Try to be more active in general. Just gotta be patient I suppose.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't think anybody watches the posted videos. I post videos in new threads pretty often but none get viewed :[
I get views from them. It all depends on a catchy title and the time of day.

You can make a new thread each time -- users are limited to 3 posts a day anyhow :)

ImaginarySidekick

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I get views from them. It all depends on a catchy title and the time of day.

You can make a new thread each time -- users are limited to 3 posts a day anyhow :)
Yeah, that's mostly what I was wondering. I think I'll probably stick with the new thread every time thing. I wasn't really planning on posting more than one at a time anyways, so that makes sense.